Speed line shader/effect when boosting
#12
Hello everyone, I've just pushed the changes to my branch and the PR is now live: https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/pull/5891

There's quite a bit of changes, to keep things organized I separated it into 2 commits.
1. Main feature itself.
2. Adding graphics setting toggle, CLI toggle, adding it to profiler results gui etc.

For anyone wanting to test this feature don't forget to add the noise_texture (as linked in the PR: textures.zip) to your stk-assets folder. Under stk-assets/textures/stk_noise_simplex.png.
I did want to ask this separately as well, but do we have commit permissions on the SVN repo or how does one get this new texture added?

Let me know if there are any general questions and I'll try to get back to you when I find a moment. Smile

Cheers,
stbdev
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Speed line shader/effect when boosting - by stbdev - Yesterday, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump: