Yesterday, 10:29 AM
[quote pid="1231" dateline="1791440314"]
Would you consider adding a dropped score rule for the final standings, as it existed similarly in Formula One until around 1990? So that would mean that only the best 12 or 14 race scores out of 16 would be counted for each participant. It would make missing a race weekend less of a drama.
(Rumours say I can't be racing the next race for ceremonial reasons.)
[/quote]
I have nightmares with this system aaaa
Would you consider adding a dropped score rule for the final standings, as it existed similarly in Formula One until around 1990? So that would mean that only the best 12 or 14 race scores out of 16 would be counted for each participant. It would make missing a race weekend less of a drama.
(Rumours say I can't be racing the next race for ceremonial reasons.)
[/quote]
I have nightmares with this system aaaa
Greetings from Brazil :3

