Hello both,
Apologies for a delay in response, had other things needing my attention for a bit. I wanted to give a bit of an update as to the state of the effect for now.
Alayan, the suggestion of using the genericMaxSpeed was a good one, and I agree is a more elegant fit/solution for this problem.
I'm currently finalizing some last bits and will post a PR in the next few days, from there we can still discuss anything that might need changing, just wanted to make sure the plumbing was all set up to the best of my knowledge first
Additionally I wanted to test to make sure it works for multiple cameras/karts. I've taken a small video of a multiplayer lobby I joined as spectator which I think gives a good insight into a couple of things and thought it worthwhile to share:
I did want to discuss/ask whether I should already try and hook up an option in the settings to toggle the effect on/off?
Thanks,
stbdev
Apologies for a delay in response, had other things needing my attention for a bit. I wanted to give a bit of an update as to the state of the effect for now.
Alayan, the suggestion of using the genericMaxSpeed was a good one, and I agree is a more elegant fit/solution for this problem.
I'm currently finalizing some last bits and will post a PR in the next few days, from there we can still discuss anything that might need changing, just wanted to make sure the plumbing was all set up to the best of my knowledge first
Additionally I wanted to test to make sure it works for multiple cameras/karts. I've taken a small video of a multiplayer lobby I joined as spectator which I think gives a good insight into a couple of things and thought it worthwhile to share:
I did want to discuss/ask whether I should already try and hook up an option in the settings to toggle the effect on/off?
Thanks,
stbdev

