[Feature Request] Adding Carrot to Pepper's Kart
#1
I'd like to request Carrot to be added on Pepper's kart.

Right now, Pepper races solo, but it would be amazing if Carrot the cat could be included on her kart, not as a separate playable character, but maybe curled up sleeping on the back or just sitting down with small animations.
Since we already have Godette with GDBot on the front of the kart, having Carrot on Pepper's kart would be Great.

Would @Mish7913 or @ZAQraven be able to add him in?
Reply
#2
I don't think that's a good idea.

On Peppers broom isn't really enough space to place another character.

For Godette and GDBot it worked well because the kart is fairly big, but for Pepper I don't think it would work.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature Request: Change Online Username NGTT2 3 8,712 08-04-2026, 02:04 PM
Last Post: teepeeoh

Forum Jump: