Yesterday, 02:38 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 02:38 AM by Christopher.)
Hello, Camilo,
I don't mean to be overly critical, but perhaps because I don't like childish things, I don't understand what is going on; it resembles a childish cartoon. Nolok is missing, and where is Sera, Kiki, Konqi, and the other humanoids? You are portraying the animals as speaking when they are merely animals, otherwise, they should be thinking. Furthermore, Tux and also the others need to be depicted as much wiser than you have described them as.
I don't mean to be overly critical, but perhaps because I don't like childish things, I don't understand what is going on; it resembles a childish cartoon. Nolok is missing, and where is Sera, Kiki, Konqi, and the other humanoids? You are portraying the animals as speaking when they are merely animals, otherwise, they should be thinking. Furthermore, Tux and also the others need to be depicted as much wiser than you have described them as.

